Human Factor (HF)
From 30,00 EUR excl. VAT
This e-learning course is Human Factor (HF) training for aircraft maintenance organisations personnel like:
- Post-holders, managers, supervisors;
- Certifying staff, support staff and mechanics;
- Technical support personnel such as planners, engineers, technical record staff;
- Quality control/assurance staff;
- Specialised services staff;
- Human factors staff/human factors trainers;
- Store department staff, purchasing department staff;
- Ground equipment operators.
The course is provided on ALL4JETS e-learning platform. After the course and positive results in the final examination (more than 75% of correct answers), student receives certificate. One re-attempt to exam is allowed.
The course content is compliant with Part-145 regulations (145.A.30(e), GM 145.A.30(e)) however it is not equivalent of Part-66 Module 9 training.
For details on requirements of personnel required to receive the training refer to AMC 2 145.A.30(e).