Bombardier Q400 (DHC-8-400), aircraft troubleshooting
From 100,00 EUR excl. VAT
This e-learning course contains information about aircraft troubleshooting based on Bombardier Q400 fleet.
This course is dedicated to:
- Aircraft mechanics,
- Aircraft engineers,
- Airline technical department staff,
- Continuing Airworthiness personnel, if involved in any stage of engineering,
- Planning and engineering staff,
- Any other staff involved in aircraft maintenance and engineering.
This course contains the following main topics:
- Introduction to troubleshooting,
- Official maintenance documentation for troubleshooting,
- How to use documentation for troubleshooting,
- Troubleshooting aids,
- Common problems and mistakes,
- Where to find new guidelines and information about fleet problems and suggested troubleshooting,
At the end of the course, students take an exam. To pass an exam, students needs 75% positive answers. Only two attempts are allowable. After positive result of an exam, studens can downlowd Certificate of Recognition.